REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION IN UG COURSES
Admission to the 1st Semester of the degree classes will start from the day the results of Intermediate/+2 examination are declared. Students applying for admission must come personally furnished with the following documents:
1. Attested copy of admit card (two nos)
2. Attested copy of mark sheet (two nos)
3. Two copies of passport size photographs
4. Migration Certificate original & 2 attested copies ( for migratory student)
5. Two self Attested postcard
6. Caste certificate & latest income certificate from BDO Office for ST/SC/BC students
7. Divyansh students must submit one full size photograph and one copy of the disability certificate
ELIGIBITY FOR ADMISSION IN UNDER GRADUATE COURSES
1. A student should be passed the intermediate examination of Board/University established or incorporated by law or any other examination recognize by the University, for applying in honors courses minimum qualifying marks in 45% in the concerned subject. Entrance test may be conducted for selection in some subject.
2. After securing admission each student will be registered with combination in particular course. Once registration is over students are not allowed to change their subject.
3. The college shall follow the rules for reservation as per State government directives for admission in college laid down from time to time. The college offers only honors courses and no general courses.
4. Transgender can also apply for various courses. A separate form as per UGC regulation will be provided for them.
No provisional admission is permitted
Rules and Regulations
1. Admission is strictly on the basis of merit (to be arranged on the basis of subjects).
2. There will be 6 semester in three years degree course which include mid semester exam after 3 months and one E.S.E.-(end semester exam.), at the end of each semester after 6 months. Appearing in the mid semester is compulsory for every student. Those who fail to appear will be awarded zero out of 20 in arts and commerce and 15 for Science.
3. Request for leave must be made in to the HOD writing by parents/ guardians before.
4. Students are advised to furnish accurate information in the admission form.
5. A land line number must be given as the contact number.
6. Any change in address (residential) must be informed to the office.
7. Parents, guardians are urged to cooperate with the college authorities in matter of regularity of attendance, punctuality and behavior.
8. A 75% attendance during a semester is a must for every student.
9. Lapses in discipline on the part of any student will result in disciplinary action.
10. NCC/NSS/Rotaract is compulsory for students.
11. A medical certificate must be submitted for medical grounds.
12. Students must appear at every test conducted by the college. Failure to do so will be viewed strictly disciplinary action taken.
13. Apron is must for all the science students.
14. No society, Association or club will be formed in the college without the prior permission of the Principal.
15. No meeting shall be convened and no person shall be invited to address any meeting or society without the prior permission of the Principal.
16. Mobile phones are not allowed in the campus. Necessary action may be taken by the college authority in case any girl is caught with mobile within campus.
17. Ragging is strictly prohibited. Any student caught including in ragging will face strict disciplinary action.
18. Lapses in discipline on the part of any student will result in disciplinary action.
19. For breaking any rule of the college a student can be expelled at any time by the college authority.
20. Students must strictly adhere to the rule of the college. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action and even expulsion.